WPScan is powerful WordPress security scanner. It is written in ruby on rails language. WPScan come pre-installed in kali linux.
- Run Kali linux and Open a new terminal
- Type “wpscan -h” . The help window for the wpscan will open
- Non-Intrusive check with Wpscan
- Open a terminal and Type ” wpscan –url [target wordpress url]”.
for example wpscan –url www.nothing.in
- If required update the wpscan to the latest
- It will take few minute to test the wordpress website .
- The scan results will be shown in the terminal
- Check the screenshot below for the reference