Troubleshooting Problems of a Wireless Network
In a wireless network, computers or devices are connected wirelessly means there is no cable in between them. There may arise various problems in such connectivity. There may be problems such as a device is unable to detect a wireless network and a device appears to receive signals but you are unable to communicate.
The common problems faced while connecting to a wireless network are:
Problem 1: A computer does not detect a wireless network.
Solution: If a computer does not detect a wireless network that you think is computer, then you need to check the following things to find a wireless network:
- Ensure that the wireless switch on the computer is turned on
- Check that the computer is in the range of the wireless router or AP
- Ensure that the wireless router or AP is turned on
- Ensure that there is no interference between the connected devices
- Ensure that Windows is configured to connect to the right type of wireless network
- Check that the router or AP is not busy
- Ensure that the network you want to access is not blocked by the network administrator
Please follow and like us: