Kali linux is available both 32-bit and 64-bit ARM Architectures
Kali linux is available for following devices
- BeagleBone Black
- Hp Chrombook
- CubieBoard 2
- Raspberry Pi
- Utilite Pro
- Galaxy Note 10.1
- and rest device can use via Raspberry Pi Image
Installing Kali linux as Virtual Machine
- Open Vmware & click on Create virtual machine
- Now locate image file of kali linux . Give it name kali and choose UBUNTU as OS Type
- Give 20-30GB Hard-Drive Space for Kali Linux Virtual Machine
- Start kali virtual machine.while booting it will show some options like live (forensics mode) install /graphical install.
- If you want to test kali linux environment than just click on live forensics mode . Else install it in virtual machine by click on graphical install.
- Follow these steps for Graphical install :
- Choose desired language
- Select Country . Tertitary or area
- Choose keymap (keyboard layour will vary for different keymap. )
- Configure the Network and setup User Account
- Choose manual partitioning and select the desired partition
- After that system will install and became ready to use .