Steps Involved in Session Hijacking
- An attacker sits between the two communicating hosts , i.e tries to sniff the communication packets
- Attacker intercepts the packets and analyse every packet.
- Now attacker exploits the target’s active session once he analysed and found required tcp packets
- Attacker disconnects the target from its current session and takes over the session of the target host.
- Now attacker tries to exploit the target host by injecting the infected packets into the target host.
Please follow and like us: