SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) is the systematic process use for designing, developing and maintaining a system.
Importance of SDLC
- It helps to determine the needs of the user.
- It supports for constant, communication between the developer and the user.
- SDLC helps for easy identification of missing requirements.
- It ensures a system meets the needs of its users.
- It support for proper analysis and design of the system.
- It ensures proper development and testing.
- Proper documentation support for future upgrade and maintenance.
- It provides flexibility for adding features even after the system is developed.
Please follow and like us: