Terms of services Artechnologygroup
What’s covered in these terms
We know it’s tempting to skip these Terms of Service, but it’s important to establish what you can expect from us as you use Ar technology group services, and what we expect from you.
1. What you can expect from us, which describes how we provide and develop our services
We provide a wide range of services subject to these conditions, including:
- Free courses
- Classes notes
- We offer you lots of services like (videos,website designing)
2. What we expect from you, which establishes certain rules for using our services
As long as you fulfill your responsibilities, we allow you to use our services:
- These conditions
- Service-specific additional terms, which may include, for example, things like additional age requirements
Although we allow you to use our services, we retain any intellectual property rights we hold in the services.
3. Content in Artechnology Group Services, which describes the intellectual property rights for the content you find in our services.
Some of our services include technology-related content – for example, you have seen many visual illustrations in the Artechnologygroup. You may use artechnologygroup’s content in accordance with these terms and any service-specific additional terms, but we retain whatever intellectual property rights we hold in our content.
4. In case of problems or disagreements, which describes other legal rights you have, and what to expect in case someone violates these terms.
In case of problems or disagreements
By law, you have the right to (1) a certain quality of service, and (2) ways to fix problems. These conditions do not limit nor remove any rights.
We provide our services using appropriate skills and care. If we do not meet the quality level described in this warranty, you agree to let us know and we will work with you to resolve this issue.
Only we are committed about our services (including the content in the services, the specific function of our services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs) as described in (1) the warranty clause, (2) ) In service-specific additional terms, or (3) we make no other commitment regarding our services.